Monday 14 November 2011

December Walks List

Here is the list of walks for December:

  • The Grey Mare & Her Colts (Long Barrow) + Kingstone Russell (Stone Circle) [4th Dec.]
  • Thorncombe Woods Roman Road + The Rainsbarrows [11th Dec.]
  • Bincombe Barrows (Ridgeway) + Chalbury Hillfort [18th Dec.]
  • Hambledon Hill (Iron Age Hillfort) [26th Dec.]
Hope to see you on one or more of these walks. The Hambledon Hill walk is a Boxing Day special and a bit further to travel than normal, so perhaps we could car share. As usual I will be sending out emails to contacts and putting up notices a week before on this blog. Maps will also be sent out and posted here. 


It is important to book for all the walks at this time of the year. If I do not have enough people I will cancel. I would hate to have people just turning up and I'm not there. If I have to cancel any walk I will let the people who have booked know in plenty of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment