Tuesday 15 November 2011

'Dorset Archaeology' course


I am teaching a course on 'Dorset Archaeology' in Bridport starting on the 8th of January, the location being the Quaker Meeting Hall, South Street. It will be held on Sunday evenings 7-9pm and will include refreshments and two site visits. I am also planning to teach this course in Frampton village hall but I need to finalise the details for that location (forthcoming). I have located at these two places so that the people near Dorchester and Bridport can reach them easily. Please book your place by leaving a message here, text/phone or email. I'm really looking forward to it. 

Forget the boring TV and come along and meet new people as well as engaging with Dorset's unique and wonderful heritage.

£8 per session - 10 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment