Yesterday I finished off the section through the enclosure ditch:
I then moved on to another section, this time to establish the butt-end of the primary ditch. The fill of the secondary ditch was richer in pot and this nice BBW base came up:
But better was to come. After taking more soil out I came across this:
The only down side at the moment is the small site hut. If the generator is not working I have to go for a pee in the dark. One has to trust to a good aim. However, we are due a site workers canteen next week - luxury! Hot lunches and fresh coffee too.
Working tomorrow, but on time and a half - hooray!